BSc (Hons) MRCOT, HCPC/ BAOT Registered
I am a skilled occupational therapist having qualified from Brunel University in 2013, specialising in the field of paediatrics. My experience spans from working in the NHS to working in educational settings for special needs and mainstream schools. I have experience in assessing and treating children from a young age up to 19 years old.
I specialise in and have had experience working with:
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Down’s syndrome
- Learning disability
- Developmental coordination disorder (DCD)/ dyspraxia
- Neuro-muscular conditions
- Sensory integration difficulties
I am passionate about working alongside families, relevant professionals and schools, with the child at the centre of the approach, aiming to enable and support development and greater independence.
I am based in west London and provide support from central and north west London to areas of Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire.
* BSc (Hons) Psychology and Criminology
* BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
* Post-Graduate Certificate in Sensory Integration (level1, 2 and 3)
Continual professional development is important to me. Along with attending regular in-service training I have completed a course on Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intervention Strategies.
- Health and Care Professions Council: OT67585
- British Association of Occupational Therapists
- Sensory Integration Network UK