The following services are available for you and your child:
- Full assessment of child followed by a report with recommendations and a targeted programme for parents and schools
- Full assessment of child followed by a report to inform Education, Health and Care Plans
- Blocks of therapy following assessment
- Handwriting assessment with recommendations and targeted programme for home and school
- School reception class fine motor and pre-writing screening, group setup with individual targets, teaching assistant training to carry out the group, review and recommendations after 6 weeks.
- School staff training in sensory strategies, development of motor skills, self-care, handwriting and pre-writing skills. Further topics are available at request according to the school’s needs and requirements.
Early intervention is always preferable to support children from the beginning, so don’t hesitate to book your place! Please contact me for further details and to answer any questions you may have.